Please phone the health centre to book your FREE flu vaccination
If you –
- suffer from a long term chronic illness like diabetes, asthma, heart disease, kidney disease, or
- have had a stroke or have some other neurological illness , or
- have a suppressed immune system, or
- are a main carer for someone, or
- are aged 65 or over, or
- are pregnant, or
- have a BMI of 40 or over, or
- are a health worker (you may be asked to qualify your health worker status)
then you are eligible for a free flu vaccination.
Two and three year-olds (those born between 1st September 2015 and 31st August 2017), are eligible for the nasal flu vaccine at the health centre.
Bookable appointments are available – Please ask at reception.