We are happy to consider work experience applications. Please download and complete the work experience application form below. Please return this to our reception for the attention of Sorcha O’Flynn.
Medicine Counter Assistant
We are offering an opportunity for a Medicine Counter Assistant to join our friendly team. A saturday morning shift (7am-1pm) will be required once a month. The successful candidate will:
- Provide effective customer service
- Have good communication skills
- Serve over the counter medicines
- Put away dispensed prescription items
- Process transactions
- Order, receive and manage stock
- Maintain a professional appearance of the pharmacy
- Undergo relevant training
- Work as part of a team
Full training will be provided. If you are interested please bring in or email your CV to Chipping Norton Pharmacy. If you would like more information please call our pharmacy on 01608 648002.