The 1st floor rooms at the Health centre play host to 3rd party providers of NHS services and Private service providers. These are listed below:
NHS Service Providers
A GP referral is required to attend these clinics.
- Health share
- Community Cardiology and In Health Echotech
- Community Ultrasound
- Community Dermatology – Clinic held by Dr Simon de Voss
Chipping Norton Opticians
Chipping Norton Opticians provide professional optical services with high standards of clinical eye care, working alongside the GPs and Pharmacists in Oxfordshire. This is delivered in a personal way to the population of Chipping Norton and the surrounding area. Led by Optometrists Chris and Kimberley Gascoigne
Please visit their website for more information.
- Talking Space Plus
- Polly Hockaday – NHS counsellor
- Mary Dawkes – NHS counsellor
- Vein Centre
- Tara Tripp – Micro suction ear wax removal
- Kate Roberts – Acupuncture
- Jonathan Bowling – Dermatology
- Paul Jeffrey – Sports therapist
- Pam Quirke – Mindfulness
- Nigel Tutton – Audiology Mr Tutton carries out both NHS and private work.
- Chrissy Coffey – Cotswold skin
- Footworx – Podiatry
- Nikki Jackson – Yoga Focus
- Professor Fairbank – Orthopaedics